ORCs have been totally nerfed now

Discussion in 'Gods will hear you' started by deadkorpse, Dec 7, 2014.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

since the lvl 360 changes the orcs are totally dead now in 1v1 fights or in team fights.
    The reason i think y this has happened is
    1.35% autopot usage cap(an orc barely has 42k hp and u keep a 35% cap a hit of 15k can easily kill him)
    2.Nukes use only 3 pots 1 weapon they get more hp effective from gears and do huge dmg.
    3.Orc they have very low hp if they went glass canon build.(even a mod1.0 full dmg orc achieves max 47k hp with full hp gears).
    4.The nukes even if full glass canon gears have alot more hp than orcs and more dmg on average.
    5.Even a full dmg orc cant kill a good nuke.(full dmg orc can reach max of 59k hit but a nukes has 25k mp=75k hp and 12k hp use amphoras that is a total 150k +12k hp now do 30% of that disembowel 120khp and an orc can crit max for 118k hp)
    6.This above build has only like 34k hp.(use amphora that 68k hp).
    do a tripple hit of a decent nuke and he will kill u with racial on and through sanc
    and on top achieving that 59k is very tough because a nuke will have 40% parry and if it is a cold nuke then it is impossible.
    7.Colosal endurance pot reduce the chance to do the skill by 70-90%.so having both disembowel and knockdown at the same time is like impossible and a good pvper nuke will never let his colosal down so 59k dmg is very very rare and that much time is enough for him to kill and orc.For the whole fight this orc has to spam his amphora and use 7pots.
    8.But for a nuke he has cold spell which has a 30% chance to hit and 40%parry .so for an orc to land his disembowel or the KD is even tougher.And a nuke has to use only 4pots.
    for practical purposes check which orc is successfull atm or how many orcs are even there.
    there 0% chance for an orc to win a 1v1 vs a nuke if it is a pro person playing both side.
    even .7 /63 nuke can easily kill mod1.0 /75 orc so why in hell u guys charge insane amount of money for orcs if u want to favour the nukes.
    THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED

it take about 300lvl to reach a decent amount of damage that will barely be enough to do anything to a nuke and after that only 15 lvls are left for survival so will u put it in academy of endurance or might ???rest 45 a are healers for dispell.
    thats all the survival and orc gets.
    where as a nukes requires 270 lvl to get damage and survival both.put rest in vidicators guilds or might guilds and tada u have actually more hp than an orc or more survival chance. Ice it up with cold spell and tada u have a tons more survival than orc.

i checked how much mana does mod 1.0 armour gives it is 1800=5400 hp and hp armour give 2400hp which is with bear blood 3120 hp
    Tell me if this is not unfair.I calculated disemboweled stats too it is *edit* 3780hp from that armour fix this broken game or this game really deserves its fate that is comming.
    People leaving this game

the staff is second cheapest weapon and orc uses 2 most expensive ones please dont be so rude.Give orcs some respect.If u guys still think that this game is balance then a mod1.0 axe user should deal as much damage as a nuke

**Please don't flood posts, use the Edit function to add more to a post if there have been no replies.**
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  2. DanElectro

DanElectro Administrator Moderator

1, an actual glass cannon mage build is not used as it would result in around 15k total hp..( while only gaining a few thousand more damage)
    2, ALL races have complained about how easy it is for others to kill them at some point since the changes, so i cant see how orcs could be seen as most worse off.. but certainly most of the complaints come from mages being beaten by orcs, as usual
    3, a mage wont have over 20% parry(if any) because it takes too many lvs and gear that isnt good for them, a orc can easily get 40% sof with guilds usually taken
    4, the calculation for manashield is easier to multiply by 2.7, not 3.. as the last 10% wont be used by manashield against attacks
    5, anti relig? who doesnt have it, and it gives hp.. not mp making it again easier to buff up a orcs hp
    6, amphoras ARE unbalanced
    7, an orc can actually beat a mage in max damage..
    8, a mage build should have about 345 lvs to be "complete"( this without defences)
    9, auto pot is another unbalanced problem in pvp.. not because of the low max, but because of how many auto pots can be used in ONE round, and the amount they heal, triple AND double combined will usually not get a kill because of auto pot alone..that goes for mages and melee
  3. TopicStarter Overlay
    deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

how did u calculate 345 lvls for mage? a 315 lvl mage with dispell rest are for defence and u talk about 20% parry u know it gets doubled if u use a shield.Second is the cold nukes have 30% chance to land that.For orc it is vs collosal endurance which is a very low chance to land a skill.So yes orcs dont practically deal highest dmg because u just cannot land disembowel till2-3mins untill colosal is down.And orc have to continuously use amps to survive vs nuke tripple hits.Only 15k hit of tripple hit can kill and orc with an hp of 47k.And orcs are supposed to be hard counter to nukes.Ask any good orc if he can actually win vs a good nuke and answer will be no.At lvl 360
  4. DanElectro

1, 60 mind 45 wisdom 45 warlocks 45 sorcerers 15 spellcaster 15 combat magic 45 for an element 45 for dispell 30 alteration
    2, mages dont use shields, they use wand(20% max parry)
    3, cold nukes freezing.. requires chtc vs resist to be good values, also sof can block many spells ...ruining the chain of magic attacks needed
    4, colossal.. while this supposedly blocks 90% of skill effects, in my experience its still quite random to how skills will work against it.. wether that be very few or alot of skills
    5, 15k x 3 ...the 2nd hit would trigger auto pot refilling the 47k hp before the 3rd hit landed
    6, orcs can gain ALOT of resists.. they can also easily get 40% sof.. and searing strike..stun..and most have anti mage relig, which means even more hp.. that is a lot of mage defence
  5. TopicStarter Overlay
    deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

1.no1 takes in pvp build the alteration guild if u know.
    2.there is no wand in plated gears.Go to store and see it is a shield.
    3.when i pvp vs a nuke i just cant land any skill it keeps comming unharmed unharmed.
    4.u said orcs outdamage the nukes.BIG NO(i mean untill u goo full glass canon build)
    5.orcs build survival.60power 15 butcher 15endurance 30 quickness 45 fencing 45 barb 45martial.60 might.<<<i dont have vidicators in that and i dont have maulers in that.
    this build ur dmg will be max to max 36k.with mod 1.0 weapons. and u will have some resist.you cannot kill with this build a nukes. he just has to use amphora when he gets disembowel as simple as that.
    6.Risks for orc during a 1v1 fight u just cant let ur sanc or u die down u cant let ur bear blood down or u die u cant let steel body down or u die.+even if 20% parry +30% freeze ur 10 rounds(thats how long disembowel lasts) are spoiled if u dont land a lucky crit shot in which a nukes has his sanc down or a double hit in which he has sanc down with a searing pain.For nuke just wait for his sanc down and land a decent double hit/tripple hit<<<<not a single player in DS takes protection for those and those are enough to kill and orc if he doesnt have sanc or amphoras used.
    7.risk for nukes u dont have to let ur colosal down. Thats it an orc just cannot kill a nuke without disembowel and rampage.
    8.Even after u use rampage there is a very slight room where orc can actually kill a nuke.
    (we are talking about plated guys because they are the only ones who do PVP )
    chance of elf winning vs orc are far far greater than chance of orc winning vs a nuke.
    Nukes characteristics
    take cold nukes u can easily counter orc.
    take fire nuke he will own tanks.
    take electro nuke he will make an elf cry.
    Only a nuke can have a 50% chance to win vs a nuke NO1 Else.
    if u still doubt me reset to orc take permission from admin to do a test where u play orc and fight vs nukes then u will know how hard it is for orcs.
    And elves have a better chance vs nukes than orcs.
    Ask tank lizard he is a good pvper and he reseted from orc to elf because orcs have become totally useless.And his winrate has increased since he started playing elf
    And i forgot to mention average dmg of orcs even after disembowel and rampage is 27k.
    if u dont believe me do the above.to deal same amount of dmg as nuke an orc needs focus attack.In which case u wont have any hp left at all to fight if u sacrifice some lvls from might to go for focus attack.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  6. DanElectro

1, im sure many dont rely on pots for manashield..mayb some but not all
    2, a art shield set to mage related stats (like int or mp) is a wand and will count as one for sof and parry calculations, also will not work with some other shield related skills
    3, most skills are CRIPPLING to any target, especially mages.. if they triggered constantly without you bothering to dispell it would be a extremely 1 sided fight
    4, ..at 540 range mage max INT based damage, was around a 148k tremor crit, orc max STR based crit was closer to 200k...both are lower now, scaled with the lv change.. but the orcs max is still higher, even without counting the ability to cut 30% of a enemies hp/mp that most have
    5, .. you still have 40% sof aswell as many of the other anti mage skills
    6, as i said before auto pot is plenty enough protection against double/triple hits, it very rarely results in a kill only when it lowers a targets hp without triggering auto pot, and then finishes them in one more hit.. or MANY multi hits are used (group vs 1 target)
    and as for freeze idk why you keep saying 30%, 40% sof means on average a mage will not land the 3 hits in a row without resist needed, even before resist/skills that stop casting
    7, disembowel rampage is practly auto win for orc.. the damage boost on this one racial skill is well out of balance compared to all the others, especially when the target has allready lost hp due to disembowel...if your build+ gear+relig is set at least MOSTLY offensive, this isnt even required to kill tho, but.. almost all orcs are "too defensive" to reach the required damage without disembowel+ rampage ( cant have it all)
    8, id say all races CAN be built well.. but given a decent religion lv + gear mods opens up alot more choice
    im guessing the problem is your anti relig is too high.. and not enough offence to land the kill hits.. you cant be 100% protected and also kill everyone that comes along
  7. TopicStarter Overlay
    deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

i have 15 lvls in crit problem is even when i land crit shot in my rampage i still cant kill the nukes when they have amphora and my dmg isnt even like 2x of my base stats because of not taking focus attack.Main problem is i cant even reach nukes normal dmg +i was fighting cold nukes i had to run as i wasnt able to land disembowel and 20 of each pot ran off.As nukes have undispellable hp orcs should also have undispellable bear blood atleast there are too many pots needed for survival.even if i survive the dmg they can easily out survive me till i run out of pots.
    if i dont have the defence rel guilds i have then i wont stand a chance to survive at all.
    in my actual build i couldnt even do the endurance guild (with give radiant).Because i need the vindicators too for vs elves.
    I really felt like quiting when i wasnt even able to disembowel in fights vs nukes.And then in rampage my dmg wasnt enough.
    i was getting destroyed by a partially plated guy.(although a good pvper)

removed innapropriate part
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
  8. DanElectro

amps.. i hate them.. is no way to balance damage vs a amped up hp or mp, unless take next to full damage.. even then its iffy ..i dont see why a mage is able to be a pain with freeze tho..even without str gear your resists should be okish enough to resist often
  9. TopicStarter Overlay
    deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

2.4k resist only and human nuke is OP chtc+with high on staff =orc getting *beat*
    seriously the amps should be removed or the colosal endurance pot should be.
    Otherwise for nukes just simply counter orcs dmg with amps.And best part u use the amps as soon as u get disembowel because it is certain that time orc will deal dmg.So for nuke just use 2-3amps when u see disembowel and racial on.
    I am more than happy if u can get that thing fixed then i have no remorse.

surprising the the glass cannon should not be a super tank connon nuke blaster.
    And SOF doesnt works in the racial vs humans.
    Can you please ask admin to work on fixing the balance between all races.
    id say create a special beta room similar to joe saloon. where same mod nuke is fought vs same mod orc with same religion and monitor the win percentages of ea.And if the fight favours nuke then vary the parameters.You cant imagine the amount of research ive done on game mechanics so it would be a great idea to include me on the panel when testing starts.I have quite a decent idea what is the best parameters for yield fair results.

**Do NOT edit away a warning a Moderator has left, do not post inappropriate content!**
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  10. TopicStarter Overlay
    deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

an orc full mod1.0 /70 with 50% bonus hp mp and a nuke full mod 1.0 /60 full offence with 40% bonus hp mp full sorc based gears and both side not allowed to use soup
    there is no way in DS that the orc will win vs that human nuke he wont survive only for that long.