Just a few new ideas

Discussion in 'Gods will hear you' started by Hobgoblin, Nov 20, 2014.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

Idea 1: Generosity pot for brewers. Pot would be a plat pot, Last 60 mins, And gives the effect of 2x drops for mobs. Lots of reward and gen pots for pvpers, but none that suit the brewer. If you want a balance of players in game You have to balance the goodies for both sides. Remember with out brewers pvpers don't exist.

Idea 2: New tourney Once a week, or once a month A tele should be given to alter or aires or another remote location. The touney should start. The last man standing after the tourney should be awarded with what ever is on the alter aires bonus.

Idea 3: We should have a quest kinda like zodiac quest to produce blacksmith oils, This quest should have a limit and cooldown.

Idea 4: Quest for potion of youths.

Idea 5: OPEN more LANDS

Idea 6: Shop in towns were you can pay gold to restore gear durability

Anyone else got some ideas?
  2. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

Also I think that billboards should have quests on them no matter where or what level you are. If we get to town and read a billboard for a quest, (There is no quests in this area) Yet it still takes our gold!
  3. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

Uniques should drop special gear again.
    Should be a school in towns were you can also buy gene subscriptions with gold.
    Maybe new skills for all builds
  4. ann

ann Member

think should be a cooldown or a capabitiy mix when seiging lands.. to stop pvp clans keep seiging brewing clans just for war..
  5. Robin gill

Robin gill New Member

i go with hob on all ideas
  6. ann

ann Member

also i suggest again that quests like jewels poker etc that they happen twice a day not just once a day so all can play
  7. Dark Talon

Dark Talon New Member

Lands should also go back to the way they were if you dont defend against mobs then you lose land and it gives other clans a chance to own lands but then if there isnt some balance of pvp lands or brewing lands then pvp clans will continue to just take all they want
  8. Robin gill

Robin gill New Member

well this game always focused on pvp bcoz tht give money to thm but they should know if there are no brewers u cant get big list of players so should do something for brewers
  9. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

I think mobs should take back lands as well. Or maybe a land should have a cool down were if you own It for 2 weeks you have to wait 2 weeks to take it back or something along those lines to make even brewing clans able to siege main towns to earn that extra income from them.
  10. ann

ann Member

i agree with mobs should take back lands.. people getting lazy and not borthing to defend
  11. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

I also think that there should be a artifact shop where you have the ability to purchase items for gold as well. There should also be new pots put in the different shops. Open up more achievements. And create new awards for players completing them achievements. Gear durability on plat gear also seems to be a issue right now. Seems like it breaks to fast.
  12. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

We also need a shop we can spend our merit points in.
  13. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

Devine reward for mobs. 2x drops from brew mobs. Duration of this pot would same as aim or gen pot. 12 hour pot would be a lotto present. price of pot should be roughly 5 plat. or something like that. Perfect pot for those not so pvp people.
  14. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

Quest for blacksmith oils, Aim pots, Powerup pots. should be a quest to get potion of youth as well.
  15. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

16. deadkorpse

deadkorpse New Member

They are hardly trying to manage the balance between free players and plat buyers.Already the game is favoured towards free players.And u want them to push it further and make it a full free player game.
  17. TopicStarter Overlay
    Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin New Member

Free player game? *edit* are you talking about... You must be a full 1.0 plat player. With the prices of items you need to buy 1k plat just to buy a ark tele... are you nuts

Do not curse in your posts.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014