PvM

Tyrios

As, I have seen The tournaments, random events, and Gold Drops are heavily Favored towards PvP players. Such as Gold increased drops for religion on. Wanted Dead/Dark souls and most tournaments (aside from weekly) either being PvP focused or having PvP aspects (Being in Chaos Zones). While These are great for players who Enjoy PvP and have built their Builds on PvP. It also Makes it so those who do not enjoy PvP and prefer PvM to be missing out or Targets during Events. (such as PKers hunting and stealing Keys during Mogash Rebellion).

Now, Taking a look at the Various Shops also highlights this Problem. Most if not all the Shops aside from Palladum , which is only obtainable via IRL Money. are heavily favored towards PvP aspects. Putting aside the shops that are directly linked too the PvP events. Most of the items in the other shops are more favorable towards PvP ( Anti-locators, Indulgence, potion of encouragements etc.)

Profession related items are also more difficult to get. Most options only obtainable through Platinum/Private shops which can be obtained by gold but is 2x harder to obtain for PvM only players since the PvP players can generate more gold faster with active religion.

and since the private shops are run by player their prices are based on the in-game economy which is influenced by the Various gold generation methods in game and are influenced by the Active religion problem.

My suggestions: 1.Allowing those without active religion to be able to complete the random events( and include more rewards favored for PvM) and/or adding a Random event that gives Profession/Pvm related items as a reward to the winner. 2.Reducing or removing the Bonus of gold for Active religion. And 3. adding more options Via quests/tasks/events etc. to obtain Profession related items

I think we still need to separate PVP and PWM players. There are some PVM content in the plans, but adding PVM players to tournaments, for example, looks very strange.

I agree about disabling the gold bonus for religious players. We also want to make it possible to raise more religious levels from monsters

To be honest, I don't quite understand why it is necessary to eliminate the increase in gold from monsters with the help of active religion. Active religion increases the amount of gold you get from monsters, but it also increases the risk of being killed. Even against those who win gold in the zones of order, the Ice Castle and the city of Antika, there are ways to kill.

Tyrios, can you justify the proposal to ban the gold bonus for religion?

none risk in safe zones like antika or ice castle sry
Both in the city of Antica and in the Ice Castle there is a risk. The status of a criminal has been assigned and is deliberately being hit. Gold is mined with the help of mass magic, and it strikes the criminal. The same can be attributed to the City in the clouds. The fact that it is not used massively does not reduce the risk of being killed.

Tyrios, can you justify the proposal to ban the gold bonus for religion?
Well, as it stands. Those who have active religion on will get significantly more gold, with the risk of course so that part makes sense. But, it also forces those who enjoy PVM to have it on as well otherwise the PvP players will speed ahead in their progression. It also leads to things like People Having religion on but only farming the Safer areas (like ice castle) and causes People to fight over mobs in the same spot and not take a chance outside that area. Folks will still of course Farm ice castle like areas more even without it, but more people will be willing to go farm areas like Mutants, Northern Colony, etc because the gold gained isnt much different but, the moment ya leave ice castle with religion on ya got 3-4 groups of people tracking or using mirrors to hunt ya down for the exp. while the chances of people trying to PK ya without religion is significantly lower since there less chance of a reward. Ya guys made a interesting world, but atm there will likely be new people who never see 99% of the map because they dont wanna risk it and stay in the hotspots.

Do not remove the bonus gold, as a matter of fact, we should increase the bonus gold.

The argument of pvp speeding ahead is invalid. I can buy 1k pt and be 5 billion gold ahead of you in a matter of minutes.

There are items in game that prevent players from finding you.

My solution for this would be to make an item like isolation sphere easier to obtain or available for plat. This would make the pvper have to work for the kill and more gold farmers would venture into none safe areas.

Do not remove the bonus gold, as a matter of fact, we should increase the bonus gold.

The argument of pvp speeding ahead is invalid. I can buy 1k pt and be 5 billion gold ahead of you in a matter of minutes.

There are items in game that prevent players from finding you.

My solution for this would be to make an item like isolation sphere easier to obtain or available for plat. This would make the pvper have to work for the kill and more gold farmers would venture into none safe areas.
" I Can Pull out my Credit Card" as a Argument when it come to developing the Game is very detrimental towards the games life span. " hey come play my Game! But, spend ya 40-60 hour paycheck to even do the basic things!" is not a Appealing outcome to the majority ya agree? Spending because you enjoy the game is much better then Spending to play it.

You're Right , there are a lot of items to prevent people from finding you, and just as many counters to them. But, The point is to Find a Balance for Pvmers to enjoy the game. Not force PvMers to play like PvPers just to get a chance to enjoy the game the way they like.

I fully Admit I am lacking information for some of the niche items so I cannot say if your idea will work or not, that as anything we discuss in this, will be up too the Admins to decide if it Possible or not

I been saying for ages to add more PvE stuff to shops, Needing to grind emeralds for Mutation pots takes time. Add them for platinum purchase like all other potions. The amount of items needed to make potions take a long time to gather, and having to grind boards for Emeralds on top of that makes it even longer, I get bored doing boards to get emeralds, I mean 3 emeralds per mission takes time out of my gathering, Either that or maybe increase mutation timer to 3 - 6 hours then it might make the emerald grind worth it.

To start making changes to the PVM, we must first disable something. Firstly, we need to make repairing crafted items more expensive and difficult, then it will be possible to make different crafts. Now everyone has the same items. We can also increase the gold drop from humanoid monsters, but making them significantly stronger. Animal monsters should remain weak to obtain tails, claws, skins, etc., but humanoids should be strong. When you go out and kill an entire village solo, then there is nothing to improve in PVM.

Last edited:
Back